My job is to market and coordinate training courses for UAE businesses and institutions. For example, I recently organized a project management training in Dubai for an oil field services company, and a green building training in Abu Dhabi for an engineering firm.
I work with 16 women, and other than the country director, I am the only American citizen. The other women are from the Middle East, India, Pakistan, Philippines, and South Africa, so it has been fun to get to know them. Another plus is that the job is only 30 hours a week, so theoretically I should have time for other things, such as Arabic classes and cooking.
Here are two pictures of me and my colleagues – up top at our director’s daughter’s engagement party and below at a birthday party.
2 comments:
Congrats! Amideast is a good organisation to work for.
Congrats Kerry Kerry!!!!
Post a Comment